Wednesday 20 January 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: Hidden Bodies.

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly feature hosted at Breaking the Spine. The idea behind it is to share upcoming releases you cannot wait to get your hands on.

It has been a while since I participated – due to being so busy over the Christmas period, and then being off in Iceland – and upon my return I have opted for a book that is out soon… or is already out depending upon where you look. Either way, my OCD says I have to wait until it is paperback as that is what I have the first book in. Thus, I’m going to pretend the February release date is the correct one (so sue me if it did come out in the last week in some countries).

Anyway, this week I have chosen Hidden Bodies as the book I’m excited for. I cannot wait to see what comes next. Having picked up the first book – You – by chance, only to love it, I need my fix of an antihero who captured my heart.



“Charmingly murderous anti-hero Joe Goldberg continues his twisted quest for the perfect love in this thrilling follow up to the “deeply dark yet mesmerizing” You. When Joe follows the woman he wants to marry to the West Coast, he never imagines that his obsession will lead him to such tragedy.”


Here is to hoping book number two is as wonderful as book one!

4 comments:

  1. I actually was really uncomfortable with the first one, but I'm not surprised that people are excited for the second. Maybe it'll surprise me and I'll decide to check it out :)

    Mine: http://www.whimsyandparchment.com/2016/01/waiting-on-wednesday-2.htm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand why some people would be, yet I love dark and twisted books - thus it was right up my street (especially when I'd been silly enough to originally think it was a romance novel, aha).
      As for your choice, it seems interesting. Very nice! (:

      Delete
  2. I just grabbed You from Bookoutlet after hearing so many good things about it. I am also hearing some good things about this one as well. Hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy You when you read it! (:

      Delete