Wednesday 22 June 2022

Review: Rationality Zero.

Rationality Zero Rationality Zero by J.M. Guillen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Rationality Zero is a story that takes many different elements and mixes them together in a way that leaves the reader curious as to how things will play out. It takes many knowns and twists them together in a way that is rarely seen, ensuring the reader is eager for answers.

While I was curious throughout this one, it never quite sucked me in as deeply as I had hoped. I was curious about how the pieces would come together and was eager to find out more about the world, yet there were points with this one when I found my attention was drifting. It was an interesting story, yet it was missing the intensity that makes it impossible to put a book down. That is not to say this was a bad read – many are sure to be eager to see what comes next – but it wasn’t quite everything I had hoped for.

All in all, Rationality Zero is a story that contains enough elements to ensure many will come back for more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment