Tuesday 15 December 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015.

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature found at The Broke and the Bookish. I’m having fun, so I’m continuing on!

The topic for this week is my top ten best books I read in 2015. As with last week, it was a hard one – but I managed it.

1.     A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness.
2.     Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness.
3.     The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness.
4.     The Martian by Andy Weir.
5.     Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor.
6.     Little Black Lies by Sharon Bolton.
7.     Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter.
8.     You by Caroline Kepnes.
9.     Gone by Mo Hayder.
10.  Lost Girls by Angela Marsons.

Okay, so we have quite a few Deborah Harkness books. It couldn’t be helped, I’m sorry. The All Souls Trilogy blew my mind, hence why all three made the list. Still, there were plenty of other good reads this year.


Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Your last 5 are on my Wishlist, glad to have found another Mystery lover. Will add you to my blog list so I can network and read some reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, they're all wonderful reads. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did! (:

      Delete
  2. I just finished Pretty Girls yesterday and really loved it! I still need to to give Discovery of Witches a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty Girls was wonderful. I did a little dance of joy when I was given the chance to advance read it.
      A Discovery of Witches was really surprising. It was so much more than I expected it to be. Hopefully you enjoy it when you get a chance to try it. (:

      Delete