Friday 21 February 2020

Review: The Waiting Game

The Waiting Game The Waiting Game by Sierra Hill
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The Waiting Game is another enjoyable little novella from Sierra Hill. It sucks you right in, ensuring you’ll devour it in no time, making it perfect for anyone looking for something quick to pass a short space of time.

Although I enjoyed The Waiting Game, I will be honest and say it isn’t my favourite Sierra Hill read. I can easily explain why this is. I’m not a fan of other woman drama, and there was some of that to be found in this story. It did not take up much space in the book, but as I’m not a fan it was too much for me. People who are happy with such a thing, however, will be fine with the story. It’s certainly an enjoyable quick read.

All in all, The Waiting Game was another enjoyable quick read from Sierra Hill.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment