Friday 3 July 2020

Review: Bears Behaving Badly

Bears Behaving Badly Bears Behaving Badly by MaryJanice Davidson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Bears Behaving Badly is the first book in MaryJanice Davidson’s BeWere My Heart series, and it was an insanely addictive read. In fact, I adored this one and cannot wait to get my hands on more.

At first, I was a wee bit tentative about this one. I feared it was going to be one of those books that tried too hard to be funny, and I worried it would ruin the story. Fortunately, I found this one hilarious and was happy with the way the humour and the story played together. The characters were adorable, the storyline was gripping, and it kept me entertained throughout.

Add in the fact this one included some unique elements to the shifter mythology, and I was super invested in the world. There is so much I want to find out more about, plenty of characters I want to see more of, and I’m eager to dive into the next book.

Without a doubt, this was a great start to the BeWere My Heart series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment