Friday 23 October 2020

Review: Who's the Boss?

Who's the Boss? Who's the Boss? by Erin McCarthy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Erin McCarthy hooked me with Weekend Wife, sucked me deeper into the friendship group with Five First Dates, and had me desperate for more of the characters after Forty Day FiancĂ©. It is no surprise that I jumped right into Who’s the Boss?

Who’s the Boss? had me gripped from the first page, happily powering through the pages to see how the details came together. The story works perfectly fine as a standalone, but it was great to see more of the characters I have come to enjoy so much in the other books. In fact, I was especially eager to see our female lead find her happiness and get inside of her head. With plenty of shenanigans throughout, this one had me powering through the pages and smiling at the way things developed.

Without a doubt, Who’s the Boss? is another winner from the author. I cannot wait to see the final member of the friendship group get her happily ever after.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment