Monday 16 November 2020

Review: Bombshell

Bombshell Bombshell by Geneva Lee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Rivals series hooked me from the start, ensuring I was desperate to see what Geneva Lee gave with each additional book. After all that occurred in Blacklist and Backlash, I had high hopes for Bombshell.

Bombshell started by confirming one of my earlier beliefs from the series, before taking it and adding aspects I did not see coming. When I looked back at the story, I saw the hints were there to see, but it caught me unawares and I loved it. With this new detail out in the open, the story took us on a journey I was not expecting. We were given answers to the elements I’d been curious about before, whilst keeping us hooked on this new detail. With so much packed into the story, I could not put this one down until I’d reached the explosive conclusion.

Without a doubt, Bombshell is a wonderful conclusion to the story of Adair and Sterling. I was hooked throughout, and I cannot wait to dive into more of the author’s work. I’m especially hoping we get spin-off stories for the characters I fell for throughout this.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment