Friday 23 April 2021

Review: Keep Me

Keep Me Keep Me by Stacey Kennedy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Keep Me is the second book in Stacey Kennedy’s Phoenix series, and I was eager to dive into this one after enjoying Watch Me. Although I did not enjoy this quite as much as I enjoyed the first book, it was another addictive read.

As with my other Stacey Kennedy reads, this one gripped me with ease and had me falling for the characters in no time. There was plenty to love about them both, and I couldn’t get enough of the way things developed between them. The side story, the mystery element, wasn’t quite all I had hoped for, yet it was not enough to take away from my enjoyment of the story. It hooked with ease, ensuring I finished it in a single sitting.

I cannot wait to dive into book three, as I have high hopes for what has been promised.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment