Wednesday 19 May 2021

Review: Dating The Player

Dating The Player Dating The Player by Erin McCarthy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Erin McCarthy’s Sassy in the City series hooked me, and the last book in the series – Halftime Husband – had me eager to see what would happen to some of the side characters, specifically what happened in the footballing world. Thus, I was more than happy to dive into Dating the Player.

Dating the Player is a great start to The Legends series, and it has me eager to see what comes next in the series. It was a quick and easy read, one that hooked me from the first page and ensured I devoured it in a single sitting. I adored the characters and the way their story played out, I smiled and let out a couple of snorts at some of the events, and I could not get enough. Although there were times where the story felt a little too easy for me, without the depth I would have liked, it was not enough to take away my enjoyment.

All in all, Dating the Player was a fun quick read that more than hooked me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment