Sunday 24 January 2016

Stacking the Shelves.

Stacking the Shelves exists to help us share the books we are adding to our to-read piles. This includes books brought in physical stores or online, books borrowed from friends or the library, review books, eBooks, and gifts. In short, if you have got your hands on a book then share.

The majority of books on my list this week come through having borrowed books from a friend. I did grab a couple, but overall I did not go all that mad this week.

The physical books I got my hands on this week are:
·          Never Say Die by Tess Gerritsen.
·          Fluke by James Herbert.

The eBooks I got my hands on this week are:
·          The Gifting by K. E. Ganshert
·          Skip by Perrin Briar.

The books I borrowed this week are:
·          Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder.
·          Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder.
·          Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder.
·          Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder.
·          Sea Glass by Maria V. Snyder.
·          Spy Glass by Maria V. Snyder.

No comments:

Post a Comment