Tuesday 5 January 2016

Top Ten Tuesday:Top Ten Resolutions We Have For 2016.

It’s my first post of twenty-sixteen, oh my! Sorry for not posting sooner, I meant to but you know how things are. I’m off to Iceland the weekend but when I’m back I promise a nice and lengthy post. Recap of my recent reads, getting up to date on features I have missed, sharing my twenty-fifteen in books, and so on.

I know you don’t care about that right now, though. Therefore, we will move onto the good stuff.

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature found over at TheBroke and the Bookish. The top ten Tuesday this week is our resolutions for the year. I’m not really one for resolutions, but I always try to have something book related. So, without further ado, here are some book related resolutions:

1.     Read more classics. I planned this last year, and, whilst it worked, I didn’t read as many as I had hoped. This year I plan to read more.
2.     Get up to date with series. I have a large number of series I have yet to complete, that I’m halfway through, and I plan to get up to date.
3.     Work harder on the book club I’ve started at work. It has been slow going, but I will be working harder on it this year.

I know it’s only three resolutions, but I don’t wish to overburden myself. I’m already planning a couple of book challenges (which I will share in my big post when I’m back from Iceland) and so this is just a more general thing.


Whatever your book related resolutions, I wish you the best of luck!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the book club, I joined one just before 2015 and last year was the worst reading year of my life, trying to decide how to leave the group. 3 classic recommendations if you haven't read them. Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier, Secret Garden and And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie.

    Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry to hear that: it really sucks when things don't work out in the way you hope for them to. Hopefully this will be a better reading year for you!
      All of those are on my to-read list. They're split between being on my Kindle to read or sitting in the university library waiting for me to pick them up.
      And thank you! (:

      Delete
  2. Thank you. Best of luck to you, too! (:

    ReplyDelete