Friday 3 December 2021

Review: The Last Widow

The Last Widow The Last Widow by Karin Slaughter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’m a big fan of Karin Slaughter, and I’m always eager to see what happens next with the Will Trent storyline. Whenever I dive into the series, I find myself devouring the book in no time. Such was true, once again, with The Last Widow.

Once again, Karin Slaughter gave a story that hooks from the first page. With lots of moving parts, The Last Widow sucks the reader in with ease and has them trying to work out how all the pieces come together. I could not get enough of the way things developed with this one, constantly updating my theories as the elements were introduced. Plus, for fans of the series, there is a great addition to the overall storyline for the characters.

Without a doubt, this is a must-read for fans of the series. Once again, I finished a Will Trent book and found myself diving instantly into the next in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment