Saturday 1 October 2016

Review: I Am a Zombie Filled With Love

I Am a Zombie Filled With Love I Am a Zombie Filled With Love by Isaac Marion
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This super short story can be read in a matter of minutes, and I certainly suggest you go and spend those few minutes reading it.

I Am A Zombie Filled With Love turned into Warm Bodies, and I can safely say both were enjoyable. Warm Bodies had so much to it, more levels than I had ever anticipated, and you can see them all brewing below the surface in this one. Concepts that grew in the full-length novel can be seen here, the basics ready to grow into something larger than life. If you look deep enough, you can see lines that made it to the full-length novel.

Even if you haven’t read Warm Bodies, you can read this one. It’s not a prequel; it’s the story before the story. Should you enjoy this, then it’s a sure sign you’ll love Warm Bodies.

Honestly, it’s so much fun. As I said, it can be completed in no time at all, so you should go and give it a read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment