Monday 30 October 2017

Review: The Vilka's Secret

The Vilka's Secret The Vilka's Secret by Pearl Foxx
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Vilka’s Secret is a quick little prequel to the Shifters of Kladuu series. It’s not a necessity to read this story, but I would recommend it. It can be read extremely quickly and is a wonderful introduction to the series.

I’m honestly not the biggest lover of short stories, but I did adore this one. There was everything you could hope for within this story. We were introduced to the world, giving us an idea of what the series will bring us. We had two wonderful characters, both were interesting and brought something to the story. We were given wonderful chemistry between the characters, something that can sometimes be difficult to achieve in such a short read. There was also some laughter thrown in for good measure, giving us a wee chuckle. Everything within the story meant something, ensuring the short story made an impact.

Considering it was such a short read, this one did contain a lot. It’s a perfect way to see whether or not the series will interest you, and I certainly recommend downloading it and giving it a read.

Also, I hope these characters are in the rest of the series. I want to see some more of these two in the future!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment