Friday 27 August 2021

Review: Bond of Destiny

Bond of Destiny Bond of Destiny by Larissa Ione
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Bond of Destiny is one of those stories where I was left conflicted about my rating. The story certainly hooked me and had me happily devouring it in no time, but there were some details in this one that I felt were a bit lacking. The reason these details felt lacking, however, is due to the fact I am not entirely up to date with the Demonica series. There are a few stories I have yet to read, and the details were linked to those books. Thus, as the fault was mine, I opted to give this a four-star rating instead of allowing those things to drag the story down.

Although I was missing some of the details, the story did give me most of them, which made it easy for me to fall into the tale. I quickly fell for the characters and was hooked on the way things developed between them. The events in this were resolved a little too easily for me, but it did not take away from how much I enjoyed the characters and the way their romance developed. There was plenty to keep me hooked, and I could not get enough of them. In fact, it was one of those stories that once I started, I had to finish this in a single sitting.

Without a doubt, fans of the Demonica series are sure to be hooked on this.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment