Wednesday 4 August 2021

Review: Dare You

Dare You Dare You by Ella Frank
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dare You is the first book in the Dare to Try series by Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine. The series works as a spin-off of series from both authors, crosses them together, but it also works perfectly fine without any prior knowledge of either series. I entered without having read either of the series, and I had no issue.

Dare You grabbed me from the start, easily sucking me into the story. I feel easily for the characters and adored the way things developed. Although I would have liked for a bit more complexity from it, it did make for easy quick reading. It was sweet and had me hooked, and I could not get enough. The only thing that didn’t really grab me was the ending, as it felt a bit forced to ensure it ended on a cliff-hanger. Other than that, it was an enjoyable quick read.

I’m certainly eager to see what comes in book two, continuing the story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment