Monday 21 December 2015

Getting Later And Later...

Okay, this isn’t so much an actual post as an apology.

I suck at keeping up with things. Well, I have as of late. I’m busy (it’s that time of the year) and I did not plan blog posts into my daily planning. Ergo, my weekly ‘this is what I have read’ will not come. I plan to do a ‘this is what I read in the last month’ once my time with the family is over.

I’m not sure whether I will get the chance for the weekly features, but I will try. Plus, come next year (read when I’m posting normally again) there are some new features I wish to start up.


If I do not post before, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you also. Enjoy all the family and friends time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy holidays to you, also! Hope you have a wonderful time! (:

      Delete