Saturday 5 December 2015

Means of Procrastination.

Just a quick on this time around.

First off, I know I missed my Tuesday feature. I was planning to participate only to realise I wasn’t quite sure what to add to the list. I’ll be sure to do it next week. In fact, I can already answer the top ten due on Tuesday, ergo that is sorted.

Secondly, I did manage the Wednesday feature! Such fun! It is certainly continuing on. So many good books to come. In all honesty, I fangirled quite a bit this week with new information coming out. It is safe to say, the Waiting on Wednesday feature will be continuing on.

Third (I’m not sure why I’m listing this time, but oh well), we have my crazy feels. I won a Dean Koontz book! In fact, I won two books as I awoke to an email this morning informing me of another winning. That is now four winnings since September, so I have a lot of reading and reviewing to do when I head back home for Christmas. It goes without saying the new Koontz book will be devoured first, yet I’m pretty excited for all of them.

Finally (told you it was a short one this go around), my reads this week. Life is still busy (it will calm down once exams are over… although Christmas time may keep the list somewhat short as well), but there are a couple of updates. Mostly it’s short stories, because it is a case of sticking in some reading between exam prep.

·         Animal Instincts. This really wasn’t what I was expecting. It was much more of a rom-com than I had imagined it would be. Worth a read, if you want something short.
·         The Wisdom of Iggy: The Tale of a BeardedDragon. Best Secret Santa gift ever. How could I not love a book about bearded dragons?
·         Etiquette & Espionage. This was so much better than I thought it would be. I entered tentative only to consume the book. I’m certainly finishing the series. Hooray for sharing a flat with another bibliophile! In short, give this series a try.
·         Something Sweet. Another short and sweet story. The title says it all, really. It’s free. It takes less than half hour to read. I see no reason for it not to be picked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment