Wednesday 2 December 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Daisy in Chains.

This is my first ever Waiting on Wednesday, and we shall see how it goes!

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly feature hosted at Breaking the Spine. The idea behind it is to share upcoming releases you cannot wait to get your hands on.

As it is my first Waiting on Wednesday, I have decided to share my most recent fan girl moment. The information for Daisy in Chains by Sharon Bolton appeared on Goodreads not too long ago, and I fangirled like crazy.


“He loves her. He loves her not.

He's a serial killer. A murderer of young women, all killed in brutal attacks.

But despite his conviction, he's always stuck to his story - he's innocent and he's been wrongly imprisoned. And now he wants someone to investigate, and more importantly, to write his story.

At first Maggie, a barrister and true-crime writer, is reluctant to even acknowledge his requests, ignoring his letters. But this is a very charismatic and persuasive man, good-looking and intelligent.

Eventually even she can't resist his lure . . .”

Sounds wonderful, doesn’t it? I would have been lured in by that alone. Add in the fact it is by Sharon Bolton and I’m counting down the days. I have no idea how I am going to wait until June. It’s so far away! I was able to advance read her book this year – Little Black Lies (a must, if you have yet to read it) – meaning the gap between her books will be longer for me this go around.

June really needs to get a move on! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first W.O.W. This looks like a great book and I need to add it to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (:
      It is certainly attention grabbing. I hope you enjoy it when it comes out! (:

      Delete