Friday 24 April 2020

Review: The Billionaire's Fake Fiancée

The Billionaire's Fake Fiancée The Billionaire's Fake Fiancée by Annika Martin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ever since I picked up my first Annika Martin book, I have been eager for more. In fact, I’m always desperate to dive into the author’s next billionaire rom-com. Each is a standalone, but you do get to see characters from prior books throughout, making each book great for new readers and for fans of the prior books.

With The Billionaire’s Fake Fiancée, we have another book that had me hooked throughout. Once I started, I could not put it down. I loved the characters, I loved the story, and I could not get enough of the way everything came together. Sure, things were a bit quick in places, but this was not enough to remove my enjoyment. I was smiling throughout, snorting, laughing, giggling, and having so much fun. Annika Martin’s humour always hit the right spots, and I could not get enough.

Without a doubt, The Billionaire’s Fake Fiancée was another wonderful read from Annika Martin. I cannot wait to see what the next billionaire book brings.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment