Friday 17 April 2020

Review: To Win A Wicked Lord

To Win A Wicked Lord To Win A Wicked Lord by Sofie Darling
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

To Win a Wicked Lord is the fourth book in Sofie Darling’s Shadows and Silk series, and it works perfectly fine as a standalone. I have not read any of the prior books in the series, but I understood this one just fine. Moreover, I’m certainly curious enough to go back and read them after enjoying this one.

At first, I was a wee bit tentative about this one. It was interesting, but it didn’t quite grab me. I felt like there was a lot of information being given, and it took a while for me to wrap my head around everything. Once I wrapped my head around all that was taking place, I was addicted.

To Win a Wicked Lord was a story that, once it got going, I was happy to devour. There were plenty of pieces to the story that kept me turning the pages, and I loved watching the way all the details came together. It’s a bit slow to start, but once it’s going, it’s the best kind of addictive.

Without a doubt, this was a great introduction to the author’s work and I’ll be reading more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment