Friday 3 April 2020

Review: Lady and the Rake

Lady and the Rake Lady and the Rake by Annabelle Anders
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lady and the Rake is another wonderful addition to the Lord Love a Lady series from Annabelle Anders. Although it’s the sixth book in the series, it also works perfectly fine as a standalone. For those who have read the prior books, however, it’s extra enjoyable as it tells the story of a character that has been in the background for a while.

As with every Annabelle Anders book, Lady and the Rake pulled me in from the start. The chemistry was wonderful, the storyline was gripping, and there was plenty of emotion packed into the story. I was wearing a stupid smile with every page, as is usually the case with the author’s work, and I could not put the book down.

In fact, it came together so well I did not mind that the ending felt a bit quick to me. Although it was quick, it played in with details that had been shared earlier in the book, ensuring things came together in a wonderful way.

All in all, another fabulous read from Annabelle Anders.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment