Friday 6 August 2021

Review: Change

Change Change by Lyla Oweds
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Change is the sixth book in the Grimm Cases series, and it’s another addictive addition to the series. You cannot read this one unless you have read the prior books, as the story is continuing throughout, so be sure to go and start at Origins if you’ve yet to.

A lot happens in Change, with plenty of details coming to light that will have a big impact upon the events that happen going forward. I’ll be honest and say there were a few points in this one where I felt things dragged a little, but it was not enough to take away my enjoyment of the story. There were plenty of details introduced that made for gripping reading, details that have me theorising about all that will happen in the future books.

In fact, some of the details in this have left me with the need to go and start the Red trilogy. I was planning on waiting until the trilogy was complete, but the stories are interacting more, and I need to know more about those characters. Plus, it’ll tide me over until I can dive into the next book.

All in all, Change was a wonderful addition to the series that has left me desperate for book seven.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment