Wednesday 8 April 2020

Review: Southern Storms

Southern Storms Southern Storms by Brittainy C. Cherry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’m always eager to dive into a new Brittainy C. Cherry book, and when I saw Southern Storms was the start of the Compass series, I was all over the book. As is always the case with the author, I devoured this one in a single sitting.

Southern Storm was full of great characters, and I really hope the future books in the Compass series will tell the stories of certain characters we were introduced to. I really want more of them, as I adored them so much.

As much as I loved the characters in this one, I will be honest and say it’s not my favourite story by the author. It was great, but it didn’t quite pack the same punch as some of the other books by the author. For me, the way things played out at the end wasn’t as powerful as it could have been.

Although not my favourite Brittainy C. Cherry book, it was still a fabulous read that has me desperate for book two.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment