Tuesday 14 April 2020

Review: Sunrise on Half Moon Bay

Sunrise on Half Moon Bay Sunrise on Half Moon Bay by Robyn Carr
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I’ve read a few Robyn Carr books, and have enjoyed them. As much as I enjoy them, I find I enjoy the author’s series more than I enjoy the standalones. Nevertheless, I’m always willing to read more of the author’s work.

With Sunrise on Half Moon Bay, we have another enjoyable read. Although not a favourite, the more I read the more I enjoyed. At first, I was unsure about the characters and the story. It didn’t quite grip me in the way the author’s books usually do. However, once the story got going I found I was sucked in. There was more going on than it initially seemed, and I was happy to power through the story to see how it came together.

All in all, another enjoyable read from Robyn Carr.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment