Tuesday 12 January 2021

Review: Alibis & Arranging.

Alibis & Arranging Alibis & Arranging by Nancy McGovern
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Alibis & Arranging is the second book in Nancy McGovern’s Sparks & Joy series, and it’s an enjoyable addition to the series. Alibis & Arranging is a quick read, one that can easily be read in a single sitting, and it is sure to have you curious about the way everything will come together.

I’ll be honest and say I didn’t enjoy this one quite as much as I enjoyed the first book. There was a bit more to the first, and I wanted to see more of the town and the characters I enjoyed so much in the first book. Although I wanted more from the town, I did enjoy the mystery in this one. There were more pieces to it than I’d anticipated, going in a direction I did not see. I was hooked on the mystery, desperate to see how the pieces came together, and adored the way things played out.

Without a doubt, this is worth the read for those who enjoyed the first book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment