Friday 1 January 2021

Review: From Evil

From Evil From Evil by Pam Godwin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

From Evil contains books four through six in Pam Godwin’s Deliver series, and these books are more addictive than the first three. The first three books left me conflicted, but these three left me desperate to see how the series plays out.

Although each book in the series can be read as a standalone, the series is best read in order to understand the development of the characters and the way the storyline develops. With each book, more is added to the storyline, with the twists pulling you in deeper. Each book hooks, leaving you desperate for more, but books four and six are easily my favourites of the series (book six in particular).

Without a doubt, those who enjoyed the first three books need to dive into these three. The series will not be for everyone, but those that enjoyed the first books are sure to enjoy these.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment