Wednesday 20 January 2021

Review: Suspects & Sorting

Suspects & Sorting Suspects & Sorting by Nancy McGovern
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Suspects & Sorting is the third book in Nancy McGovern’s Sparks & Joy series, and it’s another addictive quick read. Fans of the two prior books in the series are sure to be hooked on this one, especially with what happens to a beloved character from the first two books.

Once again, Nancy McGovern packs plenty into a short story, ensuring the reader is happy to devour it in a single sitting. Once you start reading, you’re left desperate to see how all the pieces come together. I feel as though I should have worked out where this one was going, but it was a nice surprise to see the reason behind the killing. Although I enjoyed the surprise behind what happened, the thing I most enjoyed with this one was getting to see our characters grow. We got to find out a bit more about them, and I enjoyed the bigger picture of their lives.

Without a doubt, this third book in the Sparks & Joy series is perfect for fans of cosy mysteries.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment