Thursday 24 February 2022

Review: Wicked Heat.

Wicked Heat Wicked Heat by Ella Frank
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After enjoying the Dare to Try series from Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine, I was eager to dive into more books from both authors. As I’ve previously read and loved The Unforgettable duet by Brooke Blaine, I decided Ella Frank would be the one I’d dive into first. With the Chicago Heat series following characters we were introduced to in the Dare to Try series, I knew Wicked Heat would be my first stop.

From the start, Wicked Heat had me hooked on the story. I quickly fell for the characters and adored the way things played out. There were plenty of interesting elements, details that I wanted to dive deeper into, which left me turning the pages at a rapid pace to see how everything developed. Although I feel many of the details did not come together until the end, it was not enough to take away my enjoyment of this one. I loved the characters, I loved the possibilities that were introduced, and I have high hopes for the way everything will be tied together in the second book.

All in all, a wonderful read that has ensured I cannot wait to dive into the next book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment