Saturday 29 July 2017

Review: His Obsession

His Obsession His Obsession by Roxie Brock
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

In all honesty, this is more of a two-point-five star rating than a three star rating. I knew going into this story that it was extremely short, but even for the length I had expected something slightly more from it.

His Obsession had the potential to be an interesting taboo romance. It was well written, it was an intriguing notion, yet it didn’t have the necessary substance to sustain my interest. It read more like a preview of a story, a snippet, mere scenes, rather than a complete story. It was okay to pass a bit of time, but some of the essentials were lacking. If I was reading this as a snippet I would go ahead and read the entire book, but as a complete story – there really wasn’t enough for it to blow my mind.

Overall, there was potential but it didn’t quite live up to my expectations.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment