Friday 22 May 2020

Review: As Much As I Ever Could

As Much As I Ever Could As Much As I Ever Could by Brandy Woods Snow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

As Much As I Ever Could is a story that quickly pulled me in and had me more than happy to power through the book in a single sitting. Once I stared, I was desperate to see how everything came together, and I could not put it down.

As Much As I Ever Could is a book filled with emotion, one that deals with heavy topics well. I fell for the characters and all they had been through, crossing my fingers and hoping for the best. I admit to seeing some of the aspects coming – there were certain things you knew would play out considering the characters and what they had been through – and I do feel the romance developed a bit too quickly, but this wasn’t enough to lessen my enjoyment. I was hooked, I devoured it, and I’m certainly curious to see what else the author has to offer.

All in all, As Much As I Ever Could has me eager to read more Brandy Woods Snow.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment