Wednesday 20 May 2020

Review: Beautifully Cruel

Beautifully Cruel Beautifully Cruel by J.T. Geissinger
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Beautifully Cruel was my first J.T. Geissinger book, and I’ll certainly be back for more. This one hooked me right away and gave more than expected, introducing twists I had not anticipated.

From the start, this one pulled me in and had me desperately turning the pages. Although a dark romance, this one had me laughing, and I love how the two elements played together. Things were intense throughout, and I fell deeply for the characters and the story. The more I read, the more there was to love, and I happily devoured it in a single sitting.

In fact, I’m hoping we get spin-off stories for some of the characters introduced in this one. I fell for many of the side characters and would happily read their stories. They were so much fun, and I’m eager for more of the world we were introduced to.

All in all, this introduction to the author has me eager for more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment