Friday 3 July 2020

Review: Hard to Handle

Hard to Handle Hard to Handle by K. Bromberg
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

K. Bromberg is an author whose name I regularly see, an author with a lot of followers, and I’ve been curious for a long time. With Hard to Handle, my introduction to the author’s work, I can see the reason for the large following even though I was not completely won over by this one.

Hard to Handle certainly had me hooked throughout. I was invested and curious to see how things came together and had a lot of hopes for what would occur. Although I found this one addictive, I never quite felt the connection I had hoped for. There were a lot of things in this one that could have broke my heart, plenty of emotion I should have felt, but these things did not hit me as hard as I had hoped they would.

Hard to Handle was an addictive read, it certainly has me curious about the rest of the series, but it wasn’t quite all I had expected it to be.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment