Friday 31 July 2020

Review: One Hot Italian Summer

One Hot Italian Summer One Hot Italian Summer by Karina Halle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’m always eager to dive into more Karina Halle, and when I found out about One Hot Italian Summer, I was super excited. I was ready for a story that gripped me, one that I devoured in a single sitting, and that’s exactly what I got.

The title certainly tells the reader what they’re going to get – it’s a hot story. I expected to be hit a wee bit harder by the emotional aspect of this one, as the main character was dealing with grief, but that wasn’t enough to lessen my enjoyment of this one. It was packed with other emotions between the characters, the grief was handled well in the background, and it certainly had me hooked. In fact, I fell in love with the characters from their first interaction and my love for them simply grew with each chapter.

Without a doubt, One Hot Italian Summer is another winner from Karina Halle.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment