Friday 31 July 2020

Review: Sassy Blonde

Sassy Blonde Sassy Blonde by Stacey Kennedy
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

After reading and loving Stacey Kennedy’s Loving Liv, I was eager to dive into more of the author’s work. I went in with extremely high hopes and was desperate for this one to wow me in the same way. Although this was interesting, it failed to wow me in the way I had hoped.

Sassy Blonde is the first book in the Three Chicks Brewery, and it introduces us to the characters that promise interesting stories. Although I’m interested in seeing how the stories develop, this one was just okay for me. The story was interesting, but I never felt the deep connection I had hoped for. The characters felt a bit flat, and I expected to feel a lot more emotion from this type of story. It had the potential for me to love it, but it wasn’t quite enough for me.

All in all, this was an okay introduction to the series, but it wasn’t quite enough for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment