Friday 31 July 2020

Review: More Than Dare You

More Than Dare You More Than Dare You by Shayla Black
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

More Than Dare You is the sixth book in Shayla Black’s More Than Words series, but it works perfectly fine as a standalone novel. I read it without having read any of the prior books, and I understood just fine. There were a few details I would have liked a wee bit more of, things that were clear references to the prior books, but it was not enough to lessen my enjoyment.

From the very first page, this one pulled me in. I quickly fell for the characters and had so much fun with their story. The chemistry between them was intense, it pulled me in deeper and deeper into their relationship with every page, and I could not get enough. It was a hot read, one with plenty packed into it, and I could not get enough of it. It certainly has me eager to read the other books in the series, desperate for more of the characters I got to see in this one.

Without a doubt, More Than Dare You was another fabulous read from the author, ensuring I’ll be back for more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment