Friday 27 November 2020

Review: First Contact

First Contact First Contact by Kat Green
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

First Contact is the first book in the Haunts For Sale series, and it was an enjoyable quick read. It wasn’t quite what I had expected, but it certainly had me hooked and I powered through it in a single sitting.

First Contact is a story that easily sucks you in, one that has you curious to see how everything will come together. I confess to working out the perpetrator in the first chapter, but I enjoyed watching the way the pieces came together. There were some elements thrown in that I did not see, and it had me hooked to see how everything connected. With plenty of elements introduced in this one, it’s a great start to a series that has me wanting to see what comes next for the characters.

All in all, First Contact makes for a great quick read. It packs a punch and has you happy to dive into book two to see what comes next.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your review! Have a great Thanksgiving weekend!

    ReplyDelete