Tuesday 10 November 2020

Review: His and Hers

His and Hers His and Hers by Alice Feeney
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

His and Hers was a story that had me hooked, one that had me curious to see how the pieces came together, but I was never as invested in it as I had hoped to be. I wanted to see what happened, but it was curiosity instead of investment that had me turning the pages.

Although it kept me hooked and the details were gripping, the ending was a bit too much for me. It was too much, too over the top, and I found the farfetched twist pushed me over the edge and prevented me from loving it the way I could have. It was just one twist too many, just a bit too far, and I found myself going back and picking things apart because of it.

All in all, His and Hers made for entertaining reading. As entertaining as it was, it failed to wow me in the way I had hoped.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment