Saturday 21 November 2020

Review: The Intoxicating Mr Lavelle

The Intoxicating Mr Lavelle The Intoxicating Mr Lavelle by Neil Blackmore
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Intoxicating Mr Lavelle was a story I enjoyed more than I initially anticipated. The start of this one was slow, and I feared it would drag, but things changed as the story progressed. Once things started to move, I could not put this one down. I devoured it, desperate to see how the story came together.

I’ll be honest and say this book will not be for everyone, due to the topics that are handled throughout. In fact, this book will not be for everyone because of the behaviour of one of the main characters. For those that are willing to take a chance, however, the book comes with a wonderful message. It’s a vivid story that immerses you into the pages, ensuring you’re hooked on the way things will play out. Each new element sucks you in deeper, and the power of the story will ensure it lingers with you.

Without a doubt, The Intoxicating Mr Lavelle delivered much more than I anticipated and I could not get enough of it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment