Friday 28 May 2021

Review: Chasing Romeo

Chasing Romeo Chasing Romeo by Sarah Ready
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Chasing Romeo was a quick rom-com that made for easy reading, hooking me right away and ensuring I devoured it in a single sitting. Although I enjoyed this one, I didn’t quite love it as much as I had hoped. However, I can certainly see many falling deeply for this story.

Chasing Romeo is a fast-paced read, with events hitting hard and without giving you a moment to breathe between. It hooks right away, and sucks you in deep, ensuring you cannot let up until you’ve seen how everything comes together. With plenty of events that will have you laughing, the story guarantees you’ll be eager for all the details. Although the story was a lot of fun, this was a little too light and easy for me. I smiled and laughed, but I would have liked a bit more depth and a little less of the over-the-top.

Although not quite to my taste, it was certainly an enjoyable quick read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment