Friday 29 November 2019

Review: An Unwelcome Proposal

An Unwelcome Proposal An Unwelcome Proposal by Bree Wolf
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

An Unwelcome Proposal is the fourth book in Bree Wolf’s Forbidden Love series, and it works perfects fine as a standalone novel. Although it works fine as a standalone novel, I do believe I would have understood certain aspects of the story better had I read the prior book.

Although I was new to the characters in this story, I did enjoy watching their romance develop. I wasn’t crazy about this one, but it was a fun quick read. It easily pulled me in, and I was happy to power through the story to see how things developed. It also has me curious about some of the characters we were introduced to in this one, as I want to see how their stories play out.

All in all, this was a fun quick read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment