Tuesday 8 December 2020

Review: Broken Flyght

Broken Flyght Broken Flyght by S.J. Pajonas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After adoring First Flyght, I was eager to see what happened in the second book in the Flyght series. With so much introduced in book one, I had high hopes of what was to come. With Broken Flyght, I fell deeper into the story. This second book offers so much, and I’m super excited to see what comes next.

Broken Flyght continues the multiple storylines introduced in First Flyght, continuing the storylines that had me curious and excited in book one. All the elements get some attention in this one, but there are certain elements that get more focus – and through this, there are more things that I’m interested in. Not only do we get to see more of the storylines we were introduced to in the first book, we get to understand the wider universe more. It’s something I’d been hoping for after the first book, and I was glad of the insight we were given.

Without a doubt, Broken Flyght is a wonderful second book in the series. This one offers us so much – new characters to fall in love with, drama to keep us entertained, and details about the overall storyline that leaves you eager for more. If you enjoyed the first book you need to grab this second – it promises great things for what comes next.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to read and review BROKEN FLYGHT! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete