Friday 11 December 2020

Review: Stolen Flyght

Stolen Flyght Stolen Flyght by S.J. Pajonas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Stolen Flyght is the final book in the Flyght series by S.J. Pajonas, and it’s a wonderful conclusion to the series. The entire series has been addictive, ensuring I jump from one book right into the next, and this final book brought everything together in a wonderful way.

As with all the books in the series, Stolen Flyght sucked me in from the very first page and had me unable to put the book down. The story took a direction I wasn’t entirely sure of, and it played off so well. I was hooked on all the details that played out, on the information we were given, and could not get enough of the way everything came together. I fell deeper for the characters, I loved how they played off each other, and I was grinning at the way their story concluded. It’s certainly worth reading if you enjoyed the prior books, giving a conclusion that is gripping.

Without a doubt, this is a must-read series. It hooks and refuses to let you go, and I cannot wait to get my hands on the story of one of my favourite supporting characters. I’ll certainly be back for more of this universe.

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Woo! Thank you for reading and reviewing the whole series! So glad you enjoyed it. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the wonderful series; I'll looking forward to what you release next! (:

      Delete