Wednesday 9 December 2020

Review: High Flyght

High Flyght High Flyght by S.J. Pajonas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

High Flyght is the third book in the Flyght series by S.J. Pajonas, and it’s my favourite of the three books thus far. All have been addictive reads, but there was more packed into this one – in terms of events happening and new details introduced – that had me unable to put it down.

The Flyght series is one that needs to be read in order, with things developing wonderfully throughout. I’ve had plenty of ideas about what is to come, numerous elements of what I wanted to see happen, and this third book packs plenty of these elements into it. We get some answers, we’re introduced to some new elements, and everything keeps you hooked throughout.

Without a doubt, this is a fabulous addiction to the series that will have you desperate to see what comes next.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for reading and reviewing! It's so appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete