Friday 4 December 2020

Review: Second Sight

Second Sight Second Sight by Kat Green
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Second Sight is the second book in Kat Green’s Haunts for Sale series, and it’s another enjoyable quick read. Although you can read this one without having read First Contact, I do recommend reading the series in order. There are references to past events that are enjoyed best if you’ve watched the way things have been developing.

As with book one, Second Sight quickly sucked me in and had me curious to see how the story was going to play out. Again, I worked out one of the major elements, but watching the specifics come together was enjoyable. More aspects of the supernatural world were introduced in this one, and I enjoyed seeing the way they were handled. As much as I enjoyed the supernatural element of this one, I’m not won over by the romantic subplot in it. I enjoy the characters, but I don’t feel the intense pull between them that I would like. Despite this, I’m super curious to see what comes next for them.

All in all, Second Sight was an addictive second book in the Haunts for Sale series.

View all my reviews

1 comment: