Monday 7 December 2020

Review: First Flyght

First Flyght First Flyght by S.J. Pajonas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have previously enjoyed books by S.J. Pajonas and have been curious about The Flyght series for a while. I was ready for another book filled with action, drama, and loveable characters – and I was not disappointed. First Flyght was a book I happily devoured in a single sitting, and I cannot wait to see what comes next in the series.

I will be honest and say this one was a wee bit of a slow starter. Events were happening that had me curious, but I wasn’t quite sure in what direction we were going to head and how the pieces would come together. Once things started to move, however, the story did not let up. There was plenty packed into this one, numerous elements that I’m eager to see come together. There is a lot of promise for chaos, and I cannot wait to see how these details unfold.

Without a doubt, First Flyght is a wonderful start to what promises to be another addictive series from S.J. Pajonas.

View all my reviews

1 comment: