Monday 1 June 2020

Review: Wrecked With You

Wrecked With You Wrecked With You by J. Kenner
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Wrecked With You is the fourth book in the Stark Security series, and it was another addictive read that I was happy to power through in a single sitting. Although I enjoyed this one, it’s not my favourite in the series.

For me, the suspense in this one was never taken as far as it could have been. There was the chance for this one to be insanely addictive, for a lot to happen, but I feel it was never taken quite as far as it could have been. We focused more on the chemistry between the characters – which was hot, even if the love side of it felt more like lust to me – and I wanted more focus on the suspense side of things.

Although not my favourite in the series, I remain curious about what more is to come.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment