Saturday 23 January 2021

Review: Ghost

Ghost Ghost by Lyla Oweds
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ghost is the second book in the Grimm Cases by Lyla Oweds, and it needs to be read after Origins. Origins introduces us to a lot, and Ghost starts to provide us with the answers we seek. Without reading the first book, readers will be lost to all that is taking place.

As with Origins, Ghost was a story that hooked me with ease and had me devouring the story in no time. Once I started, I could not put this one down. It was another story I finished in a single sitting, another tale that had me eager to see how things would play out. Although we were given plenty of answers, there were also lots of new elements introduced to leave the reader curious about what more would play out.

With plenty of new elements introduced, Ghost sucks the reader deeper into the world. My love for the characters grew, and the events were addictive. There are plenty of elements that leave the reader desperate for more, and that ensured I happily jumped into book three. Although a bit slow in places, this was a powerful second book that cemented my addiction to the storyline.

Without a doubt, Ghost is a must read for those who enjoyed Origins.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment