Friday 29 January 2021

Review: Undivided

Undivided Undivided by Suzanne Falter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If you have read and enjoyed the prior books in Suzanne Falter’s Oaktown Girls series, you need to give Undivided a read. It’s another addictive addition to the series, one packed with emotion and sure to have you devouring it in a single sitting.

Undivided gives us a look into the lives of all the women we were introduced to in the prior books, providing us with an insight into the highs and the lows of their lives. I’ll be honest and say I enjoyed some of the stories more – one in particular hit extremely hard, to the point where my eyes were watery as things played out – but all were addictive. It was great to see the friendship between them all, to see the connection help them through the intense events.

Without a doubt, fans of the series need to give this one a read to be hit hard by the emotional events that play out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment