Friday 29 January 2021

Review: Prince Charming.

Prince Charming Prince Charming by K. Webster
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Prince Charming is the second book in K. Webster’s Cinderella series, and I was desperate to read it after adoring Stroke of Midnight. After the cliff-hanger of an ending, I was eager to see how all the pieces would come together.

As with Stroke of Midnight, Prince Charming had me hooked from the first page and ensured I could not put the book down. It was one I happily finished in a single sitting, one that kept me turning the pages at a rapid pace. Although I enjoyed this one, I’ll be honest and say I wasn’t quite as hooked with it as I was with the first book. I think it’s because things were a bit slower at first with this one, with all the best stuff happening later in the book. There were so many elements I was curious to see, and it wasn’t until toward the end that they started to come together. Nevertheless, I was hooked throughout and cannot wait to see what comes next.

Without a doubt, Prince Charming is a must-read for those who enjoyed Stroke of Midnight. It’s another addictive read and is sure to leave you desperate for the final part of the story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment